2wheel 2ition Motorcycle School is Licensed as a Driver Training School under the provisions of the Motor Vehicle Act and Regulations of the Province of British Columbia.
Maple Ridge, BC V2X4B2
Ph: 604 889-1611
Fee Schedule: -The 5% GST is NOT included in the price listed below.
-ICBC will charge a separate fee for the final road test. ($50.00)
Complete Course $875.00
Motorcycle Theory Course $250.00
Motorcycle Skills Course $550.00
Motorcycle Traffic Course $400.00
One on one training (min. 2 hours) $80.00/hr
One on one training (Complete course) $1000.00
1. You must have a class 6 or 8 learner's licence prior to starting training.
2. One half of the course fees may be asked for in advance in order to reserve your place in the course. Balance due on the date of the first lesson.
3. Course fees are fully refundable with one weeks notice prior to course start date. Fees are not refundable if cancellation or schedule change is within 7 days prior to the start of the course.
4. Course credit will only be granted for a missed class that will be re-scheduled.
5. There will be no refund for un-used portions of the course.
6. Where applicable, a motorcycle will be supplied for the Motorcycle Skills Test and/or the Road Test for two attempts only. There will be a $50.00 fee for each subsequent attempt if required. There is no guarantee offered that the student will pass the testing.
7. Except for the Theory classroom sessions there will be a maximum of 5 students in each course.